TANKLESS ELECTRIC WATER HEATER : VENUS WATER HEATER PRICE CHENNAI
Tankless Electric Water Heater
- Water heating is a thermodynamic process using an energy source to heat water above its initial temperature. Typical domestic uses of hot water are for cooking, cleaning, bathing, and space heating. In industry, both hot water and water heated to steam have many uses.
- An appliance for supplying hot water for purposes other than space heating or pool heating.
- Refers to products with no storage capacity that utilize a heat exchanger or burner system to heat water as it passes through tubular heat exchanger.
- using or providing or producing or transmitting or operated by electricity; "electric current"; "electric wiring"; "electrical appliances"; "an electrical storm"
- (of a situation) exceptionally tense; "an atmosphere electric with suspicion"
- An electric train or other vehicle
1990-2005 electric shower Lorenduxa
This one was released in 1990 in beige, white with buttons in blue or gray or in black with gray buttons, since 1997 it was made only in white.
The upper button is to get the heater unable/disable, if disable, the shower wont heat the water (level 1); if it is turned on, it unables the other lever, which is to set for the other three heating levels.
70's electric shower Lorenzetti Jet-Set
The front white lever is the on - off switch for the heater elements, placing it "on", the device will start to work when the water tap will opened; placing the lever in "off" position, the device will not heat the water.
The red lever in the right side is the switch to low or high heating levels.
lp hot water heater
immersion heater switches
hot water baseboard heater covers
home kerosene heaters
what is a panel heater
should i buy a tankless water heater
propane infrared heaters
slim panel heaters
tag : tankless electric water heater 50 gallon heaters quiet what is